State Police to Step Up Traffic Enforcement, DUI Checkpoints Over the Holidays
Once again, the Connecticut State Police will be stepping up Traffic Enforcement and DUI Checkpoints over the Holidays this year. The increased patrols will begin December 23rd and run thru January 3rd on all State roads and highways. They have announced the following DUI checkpoints:
- December 23rd – Waterbury Road near the intersection of the Frost Bridge Road in Thomaston
- December 26th – Route 32 by Route 203 in Windham
- December 27th – The exit ramp of Exit 6 of I-91 in New Haven
- January 2nd – The westbound end of Exit 18 onto Highland Avenue of I-84 in Waterbury
- January 2nd – Upper Maple Street in the area of North Street in Killingly
To read the full article as reported by the Hartford Courtant, follow this link:
Drive safe and sober of the 2015 Holiday Season! If you need assistance with a motor vehicle offense or drunk driving charge, contact Attorney Matthew Marin for immediate guidance and skilled legal representation. We are available 24/7 at 860-294-4384.
CONNECTICUT DRUNK DRIVING CHARGES
The State of Connecticut takes drunk driving charges very seriously. It is very important that you obtain experienced legal representation at the outset of the case to protect your rights and your license. Contact Attorney Matthew Marin today to learn how we can assist you.